Saturday, August 21, 2010

week seventeen

I had a tough decision for this week... post pictures from the World Famous San Diego Zoo [to which we have passes and go each week..] and this week I got some killer photos.. or to post food.???

My stomach won this week. I made a quiche this week for our Hypnobirthing Class' last session brunch. I might say that this was the very first time I made a quiche and OH MY GOSH!!

LOVE IT! I mean, I love eating quiche but never had ventured to make one. So this week Paula Dean was my best friend. I used her Spinach and Bacon Quiche recipe and tweaked it to be my own [as usual] and it was a smash hit! I had to make sure I saved a little for my mom to have some - since she was nice enough to babysit for weeks while we took our birthing classes. This is one I will definitely make again. yum!


Week seventeen: complete
# projects: 1
Weeks to go: 16
Cumulative # of projects: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment