Saturday, October 16, 2010

week twenty-five

i decided to add more things to my etsy shop and to facebook to sell. part of my motivation is that there are so few little boy's accessories out there and the ones i have found are really expensive, my kids would never be well accessorized if i had to wait to be able to purchase any of them. designing my own will also give me something to put on my blog, a sense of satisfaction, get rid of all the material i have 'laying around' and in boxes in storage [i have enough fabric to start a fabric store!] and make a little cash to stash for a rainy day.

my first attempt at a felt hat......



now the felt doesn't have any give to it so i need to figure out how to make it adjustable. looks like i have a little experimenting to do!

senor froggie hat
newborn size- 3yrs $12.00
4yrs+ - $15.00
To order send me an email at starfaktor@hotmail.com and include the head circumference of the child it is being given to.
week 25: complete
# projects: 2
weeks to go: 7
cumulative project count: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment