Saturday, December 11, 2010

week thirty-three

The mad rush to get all the Christmas presents done!!! I seriously thought we had more than half our list left, when in reality we had WAY LESS!!! So yeah for us! I did put my hubby to work making a few of the presents and he did an awesome job. I don't think I will be adding them to my total because - well- let's be honest.. I didn't make them so it doesn't count. the projects in this entry are going to my husband's sister and her family. we hope they love them because we spent a lot of time thinking of what to do and coming up with [what we think] are the perfect gifts. :)


For their daughter: a headband, crocheted with a flower and a head/ear warmer with pom poms. These are such a cute accessory! So many of my friends have them for their daughters, I just couldn't leave our niece out!! [a special thanks to my son who modeled the headband/ear warmer for me.. he had a fun time doing it and was such a great model]


For their son Jr. I made a travel mat for him to play and store his cars. Xander wanted it so badly and I promised that I'd make one for him after Christmas. He helped me pain the "beep" . It was nice to include him in the making of the presents.




For his sister I made a beanie with a brim. I absolutely love this yarn! She's not very girlie so I left off my usual details of a flower or buttons. Simple and sweet.



For my sis-in-law's hubby: a basic beanie. Again I LOVE this yarn!




week 33: complete
# projects:4
weeks to go: 3
cumulative project count: 51

No comments:

Post a Comment