Friday, March 4, 2011

crafty, crafty.

So i've been crafting like a mad woman [still] - gearing up for... CHRISTMAS 2011!!! Hahaha i know you all think i'm either a bit nuts or extremely brilliant. i prefer the latter.... this is my thinking on it all.. we have almost 50 gifts to give and that doesn't include the secret gifts we doorbell ditch and some other little goodies we make for friends. if you ONLY spent $10.00 a piece on each gift that's OVER $500!!!!! I can't afford that all at once and things are always so tight after Christmas that it [almost] makes me regret some of my purchases. So this year, we will be better than last! We can spread out $500 throughout the year so.....My hubby has already purchased a few gifts for people and i've already made stuff. also with birthdays, special occasions, babies born etc throughout the year we thought it would be prudent to be prepared.

Since i've been making things this year i've really slacked off on taking pics.. sooooo i'll go ahead and take a mass amount of pics and post them very soon!

Things I'm working on:
baby quilt
crocheted handbags and accessories
church/activity bag for our sons
a few dresses for me
hats to match
a skirt for my BFF
oh, and some play food and fort for the boys

am i too busy? naw! i'm also planning 2 weddings, 2 parties and just got hired as a xc coach at my alma mater. awesome.

happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment