Saturday, July 3, 2010

week ten

since i am having another boy [yeah!] i get my girlie fix through friends and family :) it seems like everyone else around me is having girls, so i get a chance to make cute little dresses and such as presents. i get to create but not keep which, to me, is a fair deal! here is what i made this week:
i just LOVE vintage items and i have a ton of patterns that are 'old'. i pulled out this very cute shirt and bloomers pattern from my collection and got sewing. at first it was to make a present for a friend who just had her baby.. then it turned into 2 presents.... which then turned into "hey! i could make a bunch of these from material i neeeeeed to get rid of [i practically have my own store!] and sell them in my etsy shop. the two featured in the blog are the ones i completed this week. i did, however, change the bloomers into shorts because i didn't want to deal with leg elastic. i hand drew [and cut out] the cherries to ass an accent. :) enjoy!



week ten: complete
# projects: 3
weeks to go: 23
cumulative project count: 16

No comments:

Post a Comment