Saturday, September 18, 2010

week twenty-one


The Shed-
We really needed a place to put the items that we use often but don't have space for them in the house. So Cameron, my handy and most fabulous hubby drew out what I wanted and built it for me.. I was allowed to help a little, so i am counting this as a project of mine ... :) I wasn't, however, allowed to use the saw etc since I'm almost ready to go into labor and the belly just gets in the way! after it was filled with our tubs of camping stuff, BBQ equipment and gardening supplies, I tacked on a piece of upholstery fabric as a wind/dirt/sun/ rain shield. So far, through the rain and all it has fared well!! I'm so glad our things aren't just piled up on the side of the house anymore!!

week 21: complete
# projects: 1
weeks to go: 12
cumulative project count: 29

No comments:

Post a Comment